By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the "basic grammar" of the Christian faith.
- Connect foundational scriptures to basic Christian doctrine.
- Describe how the nature of Jesus Christ as fully divine and fully human organically relates to the work of Christ as the world's Savior and Lord.
- See the work of the Holy Spirit in a clearer light.
- Discover that you love God and neighbor more deeply.
- Recognize as "fellow travelers" Christians of all denominational backgrounds.
- Take steps to live more consistently in line with the historic teachings of the church.